- For You
- Non-court Options
The website www.shentons.co.uk is owned by Shentons Solicitors and Mediators.
You may be able to set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We use the information about you primarily for the provision of legal services to you and for related purposes so that we can:
• identify you and manage any matters or cases that you have with us;
• update and enhance client records;
• process your requests;
• conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
• carry out customer profiling and analyse your preferences;
• let you know about other products or services that may be of interest to you—see ‘Marketing’ section below;
• detect and prevent fraud;
• do an online identity check;
• make statutory returns;
• comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; • customise our website and its content to our client’s particular preferences;
• notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you; and
• improve our services.
Our use of that information is subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.